Saturday, May 22, 2010

ride til i die

The one thing I've noticed about all these girls is that they all seem to have a certain edge here - but not just any edge, an effortless and care-free edge. I find it interesting that such a large part of fashion is putting a look together in a way that appears "just thrown on."



























I would love to get some more followers! There's a link on the left side to follow me with Blogger, and Bloglovin is another wonderful way to keep up with me. Thanks so much and your comments are more than appreciated :-) I like knowing when people are interested in what I have to share, and I am always open to CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions. It means so much that you take the time to see what I think! I love my readers!
xoxoxo

(fashhiongonerogue, fashionising)

No comments:

Post a Comment