Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Girl in Paris

I find it hard to believe that in just two short weeks I will be in Paris for my first time ever!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself (not to mention I leave for London tomorrow!!). While I was looking around recently I found all these pictures and for some reason or another they all made me thing of Paris. I'm hoping to become inspired and look absolutely phenomenal while I'm there, and outfit posts should be coming soon since I finally have a camera again. Sorry that it's been a few days, the internet in my apartment is having issues and in the craziness that is packing for 7 weeks I haven't had as much time to post as I'd like. But thank you so much to the people who have read my blog, posted, and even follow! You all are the best and I can't express my gratitude enough, I just hope you keep enjoying and pass the word along to your friends. Sorry for all the wordiness, and here are a few thoughts on Paris:

P.S. Just saw Sex and the City 2 tonight and it was WONDERFUL, anyone get the reference in the post's title?

Brianna Barnes (fgr)


Brianna Barnes (fgr)


Vogue Paris 2009 (fgr)


(lookbook.nu)


(lookbook.nu)


Daria Werbowy Vogue May 2010 (fgr)


Daria Werbowy Vogue May 2010 (fgr)



Daria Werbowy Vogue May 2010 (fgr)


Daisy Lowe Paris Fashion Week 09 (fashionising)



Angela Lindvall Vogue UK June 2010 (fgr)

1 comment: