Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recent Obsession: Cross Body Bag

Less than two weeks until I leave for Europe! My upcoming travels have gotten me thinking about the most practical thing to carry around, while of course still keeping up appearances. The answer: the cross body bag. Here are a few of my favorites (sorry if they don't appear to size, they are all small, none large enough to hold a piece of paper without it being folded).


1. I saw this bag in Elle magazine last month on one of Nina Garcia's pages, and the accessible $65 price caught my eye. Available on pulsestl.com

2. Anthropology "Here-There-Everywhere" Bag $178. The name says it all.

3. Anthropology "Slithering Hibiscus Mini Bag" $128. Adds a little whimsey.

4. MICHAEL Michael Kors "Braided Grommet Mini" $168.

5. Fossil $63.90. The deep red makes it almost a neutral, and easy to coordinate into the fall.


6. J Crew "Jericho Pursette" $138. Who couldn't love a tiny "deep atlantic" blue bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment