Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Obsession: Chunky Rings

I have a weak spot for owl jewelry, so when I saw this ring by Asos I knew I had to include it!


A friend of mine has this ring, and I have yet to see her wear it and not be bombarded with compliments. The great size and colors make this a wonderful piece by Alexis Bittar.


Dannijo (Shopbop) created a true piece of art in this ring. Who doesn't like art, fashion, and a conversation starter?


Kenneth Jay Lane made this ring (that follows the snake-like pattern of the Michael Kors bag featured in a post below); very fun for a statement. Available on Shopbop.


For something with extra edge that doesn't distract too much from the outfit, or other rings, I like the idea of a long ring in a solid color. This one is by Alkemie and is available on Shopbop.


Asha by ADM is a brand out of New York - while this isn't the best view of this ring, it looks gorgeous on my hand! And this and more by Asha are available at Simone's Boutique in Winnetka, Illinois.


This ring from Yochi (available at Max & Chloe) falls under two recent obsession categories: rings and coral. Wonderful accessory for summer!


This, another Kenneth Jay Lane ring available on Shopbop, also fits the ring and coral categories.



Andy from Stylescrapbook has the gorgeous YSL ring I've had my eye on!

No comments:

Post a Comment