Saturday, May 15, 2010

Red Carpet and Radiant

In honor of the recent event at the Met, I thought I would look into some of this year's red carpet styles. I decided not to feature necessarily the most prominent best looks from previous events, but share some that stuck out in my mind. Can't get enough of the blue!


Kate Banks in Versace at the 2010 Oscars (Huffington).


Kate Hudson in Marchesa at the 2010 Golden Globes (bag that style).


Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries van Noten at the 2010 Oscars - loving how patterns have made their way to black tie events. Hard to pull off but with the sleek shape she does it well (Huffington).


Amanda Seyfried at her Letters to Juliet premiere, wearing a RM by Roland Mouret dress with Brian Atwood pumps (HollywoodLife).


Gisele Bundchen stepping out in an Alexander Wang dress - it takes courage to wear something like this, but she pulls it off. (at the Met - tfs)


Sienna Miller in Pucci at the Met (tfs).


Naomi Watts in Stella McCartney at the Met (tfs).


Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Haute Couture - while the fading may be a trend, she looks timelessly elegant in this gown (Glamour).

Always my answer for "who would you want to play you in a movie?" Jen is gorgeous and put together 100% of the time, with her movie premiere in Donna Karan Couture as no exception. (Zimbo)



An oldie but goodie, I couldn't resist. Beyonce at the 2009 MTV VMA's in Cavalli. Making me think I need a little red dress . . . (sassyqarla)

2 comments:

  1. Love these picture!! I agree with you about Beyonce's dress! It's hot! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Hudson's dress. I thought it was Blake Lively at first! But I love how simple and elegant it is, although I have no idea how she manages to trail all that white behind her without a speck of dirt on it!

    ReplyDelete