Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Neutrals

Upon going to Topshop for the first time ever today (I'm never leaving London for that reason alone) I noticed a lot of really pretty neutrals. Unfortunately off whites, creams, pale pinks, tan, etc are not exactly my color, but luckily these girls pull them off wonderfully! Let me know what you think, or if you have ANY suggestions of places to shop/eat/see in London!!

P.S. Sorry about the awk sizing my computer is being strange today . . . but I figured odd post is better than no post!
Frida Gustavsson (fashionising)


Edita Cilkeviciute Vogue Nippon (fashionising)


Emily Seko (fashionising)

Shannan Click (fashionising)


Hillary Rhoda (fgr)


Chanel Iman Vogue China (fashionising)


Chanel Iman Vogue China (fashionising)


Bregje Heinen Tush 2010 (fashionising)


Bregje Heinen Tush 2010 (fashionising)


Bianca Balti (fgr)


Bianca Balti (fgr)


Bianca Balti (fgr)


Vogue China June 2010 (fgr)

6 comments:

  1. I am utterly and completely in love with every one of these images. SO gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianca is so gorgeous. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with neutrals!


    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love the site! i agree topshop has amazing neutrals! so petty for summer! things to do in london... gosh where do i start? go to camden. definatly. and westfield shopping centre is nice but pretty highstreet. covent garden is such a cute place to people watch and shop too! :) and NOTTING HILL has amazing vintage stuff! enjoy!
    (im not actually from london but im from ireland and i've been countless tmes!)
    please go check out my site? improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the second pic :D

    Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete